We’re all trying to stop the spread of COVID-19. But staying home during the pandemic when you or your loved one is sick and needs medical care? That doesn’t have to happen.
At Exer Urgent Care, We’ve Gone to Extreme Measures to Make Sure you Are Safe When You Come to Our Clinics
For our patients:
- We’ve eliminated the waiting room process—
- Furniture and reading materials are gone from the lobby
- We register you at the front entrance of our clinics and allow you to wait in your car or we bring you straight into an exam room
- People exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 are required to register and wait in their car
- Patients have their temperatures taken, hands sanitized and are given masks before entering the clinic
- We’ve tripled our disinfection protocols
For our staff:
- Employees have their temperatures taken every day before they start work
- Continuous hand washing as well as wearing masks and full personal protective equipment is required
If you need urgent medical care, our clinics are equipped with on-site X-ray and labs. Keeping people out of the ERs now is more important than ever given the increased health needs of the community. Exer is your ER alternative.
You and your family’s health and safety are important to us. As a part of our community, we want you to know we are doing everything we can to keep you safe when you are in our care.